Ask the Mufti
If you need to ask the mufti a question, fill out the form below and we will get back to your as soon as possible, inshaAllah. Please read and adhere to the rules for asking questions.
Rules for asking questions
1. If you have more than one question, number each question.
2. If you need to ask about more than one topic (such as zakat, marriage, inheritance, etc.), use a separate question submission form for each topic.
3. The question must be of practical nature, not hypothetical, speculative or theoretical. Darul Ifta Australia reserves the right to not answer theoretical and hypothetical questions.
4. The question must be specific and clear. Please type with correct English.
5. The question must be brief and to the point. Include necessary details but avoid unnecessary ones.
6. For questions regarding divorce, you must quote the exact words that the husband uttered as well as the context. You must also mention if he was angry or if there was mention of divorce when he uttered those words.
7. For inheritance questions, give a list of all the relatives of the deceased who were alive at the time of the death of the deceased.
8. We only accept questions in English and Arabic.
Question Submission Form