1) While chatting with wife, some sort of liquid comes from my penis. It is very clear not whitish as semen and comes out without ejaculation. Is it impure? Does it break wudu?
2) Sometimes after ghusl, I wash my underwear and while wearing it next time, I see a round spot. I fear it might because I didn’t wash properly. What do I have to do in that case? I squeeze it three times in water; still it doesn’t disappear.
3) Is it ok to put the wet clothes in washing machine or does it have to be hand washed?
4) What about blankets? Can they be washed in washing machine?
5) Sometimes the bed has spots. Is it ok to sleep on it? How to remove those spots?
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيْم
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
1) That liquid is called mazi. Mazi is impure; and when it comes out, it breaks the wudu.
2) If that spot is more than the size of a Dirham (approx. 2.75 cm in diameter) then it is compulsory to wash it off before you offer salat. If it is less than the size of a Dirham, it will be preferable to wash it off before offering salat.
To purify the area, wash it until the impurity disappears. This is regardless of the number of times it is washed. If the impurity itself disappears but it is not possible to remove the stain of the impurity with just water, then there is no need to use soap etc. to remove the stain; the garment will be considered pure.
The method mentioned above is for purifying those impurities that can be seen when they are dry. As for impurities that cannot be seen when they are dry – like urine – you need to wash three times. And each time you need to squeeze out the water.
3) By washing impure clothes in a washing machine, the clothes will become pure. However, one should ensure that the machine undergoes three cycles of wash/rinse. This is to avoid scholarly difference regarding this issue, i.e. so that one’s clothes become pure by consensus of the scholars.
4) See answer 3 above.
5) If those spots are dry, you can sleep on it. The impurity will not transfer to your body in this case. Yes, if your body is wet and by sleeping on those spots the impurity will stick to your body, then your body will become impure. We suggest that you put a bed sheet over the bed and then sleep.
And Allah Ta'ala knows best
Mufti Faizal Riza