If ghusl becomes fard upon me and I brush my teeth/rinse my mouth with water and then perform ghusl some time later, will I need to gargle during the ghusl again or will the rinsing of my mouth I did earlier suffice?
I bathed my baby daughter and wrapped her in a towel from head to toe. I laid her on the bed to dress her (still covered in the towel) but noticed that she urinated on the bottom of the towel. I re-washed her body but not her hair. Was this sufficient to remove the impurity from her? Or should I have washed her hair, too, given that the towel her whole body (including hair) was wrapped in was moist (not dripping wet) - would the urine at the bottom of the moist towel be considered to have transferred all over the towel, and therefore, her hair, too?baby urinated wrapped in towel
I have a condition called IBS where I’m usually always in the washroom having to pass stool or pass wind a lot. While praying, I always get the sensations of gases .....
1. Shaykh, I’m going on holiday for a while, and I was wondering: Is sea water considered pure for wudu? If I was to jump into the water and completely cover myself would this be enough for wudu?
2. If I was to jump into a swimming pool (with chlorine) would that fulfil wudu?
I wanted to know if it's permissible to wipe on khuffs that are present today even though they may be :
1- may be made of artificial leather , even though the seller may claim it's 100% original Goat/sheep leather
2- have some parts which aren't of leather for example the zipper.....
3- khuffs with rubber/elastic on the side....
4- khuffs aren't leathered from the inside
5- khuffs don't stick and stay still unless with the help of something else
When I do wudu I feel gas (gastric) coming. Sometimes I control it and sometimes it comes out without any sound or smell. I can't control it as it is comes every 3 or 4 minutes. My question is that in that situation will I do wudu again or one wudu is enough for one Salah. Because of this I lose my concentration in Salah.
If I wear my khuff (leather socks) or socks after my ablution, I know that I am allowed to wipe the top of my feet for 24 hours as a resident. Please tell me the conditions that vitiate such ablution. In particular, is my ablution spoilt merely by my removing the khuff or socks?
1) If water is on the tip of the private part, and it gets absorbed in tissue, clothes etc is wudhuregarded invalid?
As this occurs most of the time during wearing clothes. Also is this water impure?
2) If there is a doubt of mazi on clothes which cannot be seen or is thought to be a dried up water mark, should that portion of the cloth be washed or water should be sprinkled around that area?
3)Sometimes during salah I get aroused and MashaAllah, many times not and when I worry about having a bad thought sometimes it occurs and after finishing salah I check my private part's tip andsometines find very little mazi at the tip. So is the salah performed valid?
The accursed shaytan teases me alot, especially before going for Jummah prayer or during Zuhrsalah, and at Masjid I get slight arousal sometimes, so is all the salah performed in the Masjid valid?
What should my approach be?
4)Recently, it had rained, and I have two roosters who roam outside the house and thus alsodefeacate at random places. On the same land my family's main water tanker is located whose dimensions are approximately 12 by 7 by 7 ft.(7 ft is the depth and other two are lengths), so the rain water (in contact with the refuse) may have seeped into the tank.
(Note these roosters eat some feed maybe having dead fish;not sure if everything halaal in it, insects and bread)
Is the refuse of roosters napaak?
Has the tank become impure ?though the colour and smell of water may not have changed.
Recently I had blood on my pants' rear and I didn't know until I saw my pants' rear. I had sat on a car seat and on a bed, though I had a feeling of the impurity being there, I didn't take precaution in the car but I think I did on the bed, also I was sweating but am 98% sure the blood got wet from my sweat, but not very sure if it transferred on the bed, and there is no 'clear visible trace and maybe even smell'. What should I do, has impurity been transferred in this case?
1) Is skin oil needed to be cleared for wudhu and ghusl to be complete
2) If our hands are oily, and touch something impure, does impurity get transferred?
3) Also is mopping or sweeping the floor with a mop or a towel, dipped in a small bucket of water (added in it is a fragrant fluid, due to which the water has a smell(thus property changed)), sufficient for purification? or if the same method is used with plain water, will the same bucket and cloth suffice (with the cloth being dipped in the bucket at intervals).
1) While chatting with wife, some sort of liquid comes from my penis. It is very clear not whitish as semen and comes out without ejaculation. Is it impure? Does it break wudu?
2) Sometimes after ghusl, I wash my underwear and while wearing it next time, I see a round spot. I fear it might because I didn’t wash properly. What do I have to do in that case? I squeeze it three times in water; still it doesn’t disappear.
3) Is it ok to put the wet clothes in washing machine or does it have to be hand washed?
4) What about blankets? Can they be washed in washing machine?
5) Sometimes the bed has spots. Is it ok to sleep on it? How to remove those spots?
1) Regarding the method of purification of electronic devices, I've read about the wiping method of a wet cloth. So is it like one wipe, washing of cloth thrice then second wipe and so on or the same cloths same face will applied the second and third time. Also what are the limitations to its application i.e. non-electronics also?
2) When washing soiled clothes by hand, after squeezing the cloth; after the first wash, is it necessary to wash our hand with which we squeeze the cloth and then commence the second wash? or the three washes be done without washing the hand in between the process?
3) Also I have read that the sun light can also be used as a means of purification, so how and where is this method used?
1) Usually I get worried about getting aroused, and sometimes after slight arousal, minute amount of mazi accumulates just within the cavity of the tip of the private part, which is visible, so where does it cross so wudhu is regarded invalid?
2) Secondly during ghusl, slight arousal (sometimes doubt) takes place, so can I attribute the wetness to water?
3) Also, does using tissue to absorb wetness at the tip and maybe absorb the wetness in the urethra break wudhu after ghusl?
4) If a pimple bursts at my lower back which I can't see easily without using a mirror does the whole leg become impure when pouring water over the back?
When I make istinja, sometimes the smell of my back doesnt go away even if I use two litres of water. I started using shampoo .......
Is the nasal mucous after waking up from sleep (at night) pure, since I remember reading a hadith about satan staying in it? Also is it necessary to clear the mucous for water to reach the inner nasal lining during wudhu or ghusl?
If a non-Muslim does one's laundry, will the clothes become impure because a non-Muslim touched them when they were wet? What if we know that she did not touch pork, alcohol etc. before doing the laundry?
I have a 4 year old girl. When she urinates I wipe off the urine from her body with toilet tissue. By doing this, will her body become pure?
My husband filled the bathtub with water and amount of water was approx. 100 litre. My daughter took a bath with that water and we did not change the water. So did the water become impure because impure part of her body touched the water? If yes, then did her body also become impure because impure water touched it? Also, this water splashed on me too; so did I also become impure?
Is it obligatory to do ghusl straight after sexual relationship with spouse? Can you eat, drink, and cook in the state of janabah?
When washing the face in wudu, what is the ruling on washing the beard? What about the beard under the chin?
If by mistake someone has sworn (taken out a bad word from one's mouth) and that is done very softly or silently or by mistake, does that break wudu?
We have a bath tub made of plastic, in that when our daughter was little we were used to bath her. Sometimes she used to urinate while having bath. We were used to clean her afterwards. Now the question is we want to use that tub again. What is the procedure to make it “pak” or clean again so we ourself can take a bath in that?
My house is built on a very old grave yard, and we use hand pumps at home. Sometimes, a stringy stench comes out from the water of the hand pumps. Is the water coming out of the hand pump pure or impure? Jazakallah Khair.
We know that reciting the kalimah 70 000 times will remove the punishment from the grave inshaAllah. Does this mean that we have to be in the state of wudu when reciting the kalimah for this virtue to take effect or can it be recited without wudu like any other usual dhikr, and the reward/virtue will stay the same?
If I have wudu and I'm wearing a singlet top around the house and only my husband and children see, is my wudu broken because of not having my awrah covered?
When I am away from my wife for a while I usually, get an erection without any sexual action or masturbation (spontaneous erection) and a few drops of mazi come out. Since this mazi invalidates wudu, what should I do?
Please bear in mind:
- Some time it happens while I am reading Quran or some other book
- Happens again and again
- Some it happens while I am in masjid
- I have to repeat wudu again and again
- It causes disturbance since I am travelling.
_In my washing machine, I found a used panty liner. I do not know how long it was in there for. The liner seemed washed; it had no smell or substance; it merely had a light yellow colour. Does it mean that all our clothes are impure and we have to wash them again? Also, I had dried those clothes in our drier. How do I purify the drier? The more I learn about purity and ghusl, the more I feel that I have been doing it all wrong.
_1)If a female has a nose rıng, will she have to twıst ıt or remove ıt for wudu and ghusl?
2)If yes, can you please explan where the water actually needs to reach? (the skın under rıng/ ınsıde the peirced hole)
_1) I'm 45 years old. I have had urine leakage problem for 5 years. Can I use tampons to hold my wudu for more than 1 salat?
2) If yes to questıon 1, can I keep leather socks on and do mash for 2 salat tımes?
3) Can a ma’zoor wear leather socks and do masah for a whole day and nıght lıke a normal person?
_ Will my wudu break if I touch or hug my wife? What about if I see my wife's awrah? If not, in which case will my wudu break? Jazakallah.
_ Sometimes in my underwear I see something white but it is not a liquid. I think it's the cloth (wool) of the underwear. This puts doubt in my head and I have to have a bath. This happens to me alot and everyday I have a bath, even twice on one day. So does it have to be a liquid in order for you to take bath and put on new clothes? Or if anything is white I have to have bath and put on new clothes (underwear)?
_Is it permisbale to use SealSkinz socks as a replacement of khuffayn (leather socks) for doing masah?
Can impure clothes be washed in the washing machine? If not, will it be okay to wash it three times? Will that purify the clothes?
If a dog touches you, does it break your wudu? And is it true that you have to wash that place seven times?
1) If a woman has a miscarriage after 3 months of pregnancy then what is the duration of bleeding? Is it 10 days, 15 days or 40 days?
2) If the bleeding does not end in 10 days will she have to take a ghusl and start offering salat? What about wudu?
3) Can the couple have intercourse after 10 days if bleeding doesn't stop?
1) Upon waking up, if a person sees wetness around his private part, how can he know whether it is perspiration or semen, mazi or wadi?
2) I am constantly disturbed by the whisperings of Shaitan. How can I control this?
After doing ghusl, if a person sees drops of semen on his private part, will he have to repeat his ghusl? Or should he just wash away the drops of semen?
Is ghusl valid if food particle is stuck between ones teeth? What if the food particle is discoverd after ghusl? Should ghusl be repeated? What if the food particle is discovered after having offered salat?
My question is regarding a sick person who has trouble touching water because he/she catches serious cold due to prior health condition. Would it be ok for him/her to make tayammum even though water is available at home?
I don't use water after I urinate; I simply wipe and squeeze all the urine out. Is this permissible?
When we make wudu and wash our feet, if someone washes his hands after washing his feet, will it be ok? Because I have developed this as a habit that after completing wudu I straight away wash my hands with soap, and sometimes without soap.
I was thinking that I have added something in wudu. Now for the last few weeks, if I remember then I don’t wash my hands after completing wudu. But sometimes, due to my habit, I still wash my hands after washing my feet in wudu.
So what is the Sunnah and if someone develops such a habit, would it be permissible?
Jazaak ALLAH hu Khair
Is it obligatory to wash one's private part at the beginning of ghusl? What if one forgets? Does he have to repeat the ghusl?
While drinking milk, if a baby vomits milk and the vomit lands on your clothes, can you offer your salat like this? If not, what must you do before you can offer salat?
Sometimes I forget to rinse my mouth/nostrils while making ghusl. I rinse my mouth/nostrils after a couple of hours (i.e. when I remember). Am I relieved of my janaba this way or will I have to repeat the entire ghusl?
What is the ruling on doing masah over regular socks for wudu? Is it permissible? Also, what is the method of doing masah over leather socks?
Q1) What is the ruling on touching TRANSLATION ONLY (no Arabic) Qur'aan
Q2) What is the ruling on touching Tafseer& books of Fiqh etc. without
Wudhu where the Arabic Qur'aan content is significantly less than the
other (Tafseer, Fiqh) content?
Q3) What is the ruling on touching books of Hadeeth & Fiqh without
Most of the time I have to use public toilet. I just want to know: after I go to the toilet and use toilet paper, can I pray or do I have to take shower?
1) If impurity, like urine or vomit etc, fell on the carpet, will the carpet become pure by cleaning the impurity with a wet sponge thrice?
2) Will the impure sponge become pure by cleaning it thrice?
What are the times after which a woman has to bathe ( ghusl)? We recently got married. Presently my wife is at her parent's home. Whenever we talk on the phone about our relationship she has a discharge from her genitals. We are worried that she has to do ghusl every time we talk on the phone.