A man died and left behind a wife, 3 daughters a brother and a sister. How will his estate be divided among his heirs?
Can a person (man or woman) leave a will or a secret recording (with just one sibling without telling the others) saying all his/her children (boys and girls) should share his/her belongings equally after his death or should Sharia still be followed? jzk
If father gave wealth to sons during his lifetime, will they become the owners of it? Can parents give gifts to some children and not others? What to do if brothers don't give inheritance share to sister?
Mohamed bashir died on 5/11/2011. He left behind:
1. Wife – Sakina M.Bashir
2. Daughter – Azmina who had one son Asif from her first marriage and the son has been brought by us since he was 3 years. All the expenses for him i.e school fees, medicine etc has been borne by Mohamed Bashir.
3. Daughter – Habiba. She has four children, two sons and two daughters.
4. Mohamed Bashir didn’t have any sisters, but he had one brother Sadruddin who passed away before him. (3 years before him). Sadruddin has one son and two daughters....
1) Does a woman have a right to nominate her own executor (was'i) of her will?
2) Must the executors of a woman's will be her husband/sons/ or other mahrams?
3) If the woman is a widow, and has 2 sons, do these 2 sons automatically become the executors of her will? Or does her nominated person take on this role?
4) If the 2 sons demand that the current executor give up his responsibilities, must he?
5) If a person gives up part of his inheritance to his sisters, is that money now considered theirs?
6) If after a couple of years the person demands the share that he gave up to be given back to him, must it? Or is money now the sisters?
We took loan and built a house. So in building that I, the eldest son, and my father contributed. This was after my eldest sister got married.
And the house is still under loan and the property is under my mother's, father's and my name.
Does my eldest sister and brother have share in that property?
We are 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Our father passed away few years back. Mother is still alive, alhumdolillah, and stays with us.
Our father has left some land at our ancestral village and a plot in city, in India. We would like to distribute this property amongst us, as per Shariah.
1) What is our individual share, as per Shariah?
2) The land in our village has never been visited by any of us siblings for quite some time. This is because both of us brothers are overseas and could not bother. One of our sister is overseas and one is in India. Now, the sisters have asked to give them their share - which is very reasonable demand. Our question is that are we as boys/brothers/male members responsible to go to India and get this done? Or can we ask them (the sisters) to go and get their share themselves -transfer of land etc, as per Shariah? ...
My father has to make his will can you please advise what is the share percentage he should allocate in the light of Shariah.
His family are his wife and 3 children, elder one is daughter, 2nd eldest is son and youngest one is son.
Both the eldest children are married and has one child each. Youngest son is still doing his university studies.
_ I need to declare the beneficiaries for my super & bank accounts. Can you kindly guide what percentages of benefit should I mention for each dependent in the light of Islamic teachings?
My immediate dependents include one wife and one 3 yrs old son. Other family members include my father, mother & one brother who live outside Australia.
My wife and I need to complete our Islamic Wills, as all Muslims do, and I need to know what shares (percentages) my wife and I need to allocate and to whom.
Our circumstances are as follows:
My wife and I are married with 3 girls.
My parents are alive and I have 2 brothers and 1 sister-all of whom are married. None of my grandparents are alive.
As for my wife, only her mother is alive. She has 2 brothers and 4 sisters. All are married.
A person died, left 3 sons and 3 daughters and a wife. Out of these 6 children 2 sons and 1 daughter is from his first wife who died after giving birth to 3rd children. Thereafter he again got married and got 2 daughters and a 1 son from his second wife. How will his wealth be distributed? Kindly also support with Quranic Verses.
Secondly, his second marriage was with a divoced women who also had a daughter. Does she has any right to above distribution?
1. My younger got died nearly one year before. At the time of his dead, he left his Pregnant Wife, nearly 1 years old daughter, father, mother, 2 brothers (including me), 1 sister. He also left his own business and some cash money. Please help us according to our Islam: How would his bussiness and money will be divided?
2. Also how much share should be given to my late youger brother Wife including his daugther and new born baby boy (1 month), from the property of my Father and Mother, which they own individually?