Death & Burial
1) What is the satr of the female mayyit that need to be covered while giving ghusl?
2) Please tell me the steps in sequence of those responsible for the funeral expenses in the case where the mayyit cannot afford it?
3) In the presence of the mayyit’s father who is a normal layman, can the grandson or brother of themayyit who is a Mufti deserve more the right to pray the janazah salaah than the imam of the locality who is not so qualify?
4) How does the body become najis after death, which makes the ghusl farz?
5) Is the same three things farz in the ghusl of the mayyit, wet the mouth, nose and rinse the whole body once? After death when the body is already najis, then the three farz in ghusl should always applied, then why in the books of fiqh it is mention that if the person died in the condition of janabatthen only the three things are farz otherwise just wash the whole body?
1) Can we wash the thigh of a mayyit (not the extreme private part) directly with the hand (without the gloves)?
2) Is it sunnah to clean the mouth and nose of the mayyit with the left hand while making wudhu?
3) Do I have to start the wudhu for the mayyit by washing the hand first or just by washing the mouth?
4) Do I have to make khilal of the mayyit’s fingers, feets , beard, ears, nape etc?
1) Which shahadat/kalima should be given preference while making talqeen in front of a dying person, the first shahadat or the shahadatain should be recited next to him?
2) From which side, the grave must be closed with the planks of wood in case it is a man and woman, the head side or the leg side of the grave?
3) In the intention of the janazah salaah, is it necessary for those following imam to say within themselves “I intend making janazah salaah behind this imam”?
4) We used to walk in between the graves with the shoes; I came across the hadith discouraging to walk with the shoes. Now what should we do?
5) Can we eat the fruits and take home the flowers found in the graveyard. If not, what should be done with the fruits specially? Should we let it rot on the trees?
6) What does the Shariah say regarding planting flowers, etc. on the grave, especially after the burial? The flowers most of the time is taken by cutting them from another grave. Sometimes we find big plants on the grave. Should we clean the grave completely neat at all time? I also want to know how the graves in the graveyard should be, no plants etc. on them? Sometimes people put medicine to kill all the plants; is it correct?
7) During the three makrooh times, is it makrooh to offer janazah salaah too?
8) Should itr (perfume) be applied to the body of a deceased female too?
My question is regarding Salatul Janaza. The ghair muqallids say that without Surah Fatiha the Salatul Janaza is not acceptable. Please give the correct proof of the hanafi method of Salatul Janaza with reference to hadith.
I had a math tutor who wanted to become muslim; but before he did so he passed away this sunday. Can I go to his funeral? Or has Allah said not to go to non muslim funeral? Can i pray for him to go to paradise?